benefits for members of the Calligraphy & Lettering Arts Society
- Four issues of the Edge each year – our 32-36 page colour magazine (with occasional inserts on how to write calligraphic scripts)
- CLASnews – our frequent e-mail newsletter to keep you in touch with news of the calligraphy and lettering arts world, including listings for workshops, courses and events
- Free entry to the CLAS annual Art & the Letter exhibition, held at the AGM day
- CLAS members are able to submit work for assessment in the CLAS National Diploma
- An invitation to enter work for the CLAS Living Letters exhibitions
- Discounts on calligraphy items from L Cornelissen and Son (part of the AGM attendance package)
Your annual subscription runs from the month you join
Overseas members pay a surcharge to cover airmail postage
- UK member = £40
- UK student rate = £30 (full time education in the UK, concession runs September to August)
- EU members = £45 (includes Air Mail surcharge of £5)
- Overseas members (non-UK, non-EU) = £50 (includes Air Mail surcharge of £10)
special offer (limited period) to new members
L Cornelissen and Son Ltd www.cornelissen.com offer a discount (including p+p) to new CLAS members for a set of Schmincke Calligraphy Gouache paints (Wooden box – 12 metallic tubes, 20 ml, instruction leaflet). Normal retail price £95. To take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime offer please use the special Schmincke Calligraphy Gouache order form you receive with your joining pack.
- CLAS UK members: £68
- CLAS EU members: £73
- CLAS overseas members: £78
If you wish to make a donation please go to Shop Payments page.
image courtesy of David Simons
Print out and complete this new membership application form
- Direct Debit –you will receive an email notification from GoCardless, please follow the instructions.
- If you do not renew by direct debit then:
- do a bank transfer, (CAF 40-52-40 Account 00031828)
- send a cheque to the membership secretary
- EU/ROW: please click here to pay using Paypal
Please include a reference with your payment, your membership number (if you know it), and your name.
For all other queries email email@example.com